Monday, November 3, 2008

GO VOTE...!

The time has come, folks.

Get out and VOTE!

At this point, it really doesn't matter who you vote for. Just go out and do the deed. Personally, I haven't voted since Clinton's first win. (Yes, that was YEARS ago.) And I know that a lot of people have been disappointed, or shocked, that I - of all people - had not exercised my right to vote, especially after all of the things I was involved with back in college. But after years of being jaded, I've decided that now is the time to get back into the swing of things, and to start caring again.

I grew up in an extremely Republican household. And while I have always been socially Democratic, I've remained fiscally Republican. Right now, though, I am so over Bush, but I personally haven't been touched by either party (at all) this election season. Despite this, I do know that what I definitely want is change. That said, I'm sure you can figure out who I'm leaning towards. But hey - look at it this way... the country goes through change every so often - some years the Repubs win, some years go to the Dems. All I know is that we need change, and change - whether good or bad - keeps us moving. And moving forward is what we need to do.

Let's handle this.

VOTE!

No comments: