Sunday, May 4, 2008

OH, MY NIECE...

My mom left me a voice mail this evening, which almost made me have a heart-attack. In a funny way --don't get me wrong! So my mom leaves her message, then puts Lexie on the phone. So Lexie starts talking, "Hi, Ninong!" And then she continues on with "I miss you" and other things that I can hear Joie dictating to her in the background. You know - the typical thing that moms do when they put their kids on the phone. But then out of the blue, and taking her own queue, Lex decides to add in: "And can you please send me more shoes, and dresses? Thank you, Ninong!" All I heard after that was Joie trying to stop her, and urging her to end the message with, "Love you! Bye!"

I almost fell to my knees in laughter! HAHAHAHA! I let the roomies listen to the message, and then it was over. We were all sent into a mixed-frenzy of shock and uncontrollage laughter.

So it seems that the apple does NOT fall far from the tree. Between my siblings and I, when it comes to shoes and clothes I am a different kind of animal. And apparently, so is Alexis Aureinna. (ahahahahhahaaha...)

I love my niece to pieces.

2 comments:

ostacy said...

oh my goodness she is a pure gem! you've got some mucho prayers to be doing for the future there ninong! hehehe...

Crystal said...

omigod her name is alexis?! that's my baby name! i know i know it's creepy but i already have 11 girl names and 8 boy names picked out. you know, just in case i end up popping out 19 kiddies, i'll be prepared!