Saturday, May 10, 2008

LOOKING BACK: RAMIELE

I never really watched the episode where Ramiele Malubay got voted off American Idol.



While I honestly feel that she could've brought more to the table, I am absolutely certain that little girl has a great voice. She certainly has been the best Filipino to represent on AI. Like seriously, if you think Jasmine Trias was better then you've got to be kidding me. Ramiele can sing Jasmine off the map any day. Jasmine was too lucky to have gotten as far as she did.

But this post isn't a "let's bash Jasmine" one, because I don't dislike Jasmine (I just think she's super cheesy). But I think Ramiele could've gotten far had she pushed the envelope a little harder each week. She definitely was too mahinhin. Being that way will not get you far in showbiz, people. Let's face the facts. But, all is well that ends well.

I must admit that I will throw-up if David Archuleta wins. It's NOT that I don't think he can sing, because he can. But he's got a ticket to the Elysian Fields of "easy listening."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes Ramiele was the best, but what about Camille Velasco? Anyway, great post. Keep up the great work. Keep in touch.

www.filampride.blogspot.com