Monday, February 25, 2008

BURNT LUMPIA & OTHER STUFF

I wasn't feeling that great this morning, so I played one of my "sick day" cards. Nothing out-of-the-ordinary took place today, but I did get to tune in to Kababayan L.A. on LA18 (channel 18). Ironically enough, the episode was laden with post-Oscar news: winners, losers, and fashion - as expected.

However there was a brief portion of th
e show dedicated to bloggers... Filipino bloggers to be specific. The owner of Burnt Lumpia was on the show talking about blogging, and all that good stuff. As usual, Janelle So had her list of somewhat weird questions (I always think that her questions are a little strange...) to ask, but thankfully I think the guy totally knew what she meant. I didn't really pay attention because I went on my laptop to access the site. It has since been added to my growing list of readables. So check it next time you get a second.
---

"EH" #3 of the day: Tonight, Diddy will be on TV. A Raisin In the Sun will show on primetime, and I am not going to watch it. I'm sure Phylicia Rashad will be phenomenal, as will Audra McDonald. But I'm just not at all sure about
Diddy. Emmm.

"EH" #2 of the day: Uh, Ryan Seacrest just asked Jessica Alba (during the red carpet outside the Kodak yesterday, actually) if she'll be breast feeding... and both she and Cash looked somewhat horrified.


"EH" #1 of the day: I got shat on by a bird as Ning and I were walking into Vons. Thank goodness grocery stores have those 'wipes' available for you at the entrances. If it weren't for them, I'd be funkin' up bird style. Gross.

No comments: