Friday, March 27, 2009

DOING MY CIVIC DUTY... EH. (--ADDENDUM)

Bad news: I got called to a panel yesterday afternoon (and found out, later, that everyone who reported for jury duty yesterday got called into a panel; my lucky day). We started late, and never got the juror interviews started so I will be reporting back after lunch today. Boo.

Good news: I got to sleep-in since I have a late reporting time, and the officiating judge is Judge Wapner (not the one you're thinking, but his son). He seems like a pretty laid-back guy, so that helps.

We shall see what happens. I have a crazy couple of weeks ahead, so I'm hoping I won't get chosen. But I have all the luck in the world, so... (note the sarcasm)

Grrr.

At least I got to sleep-in and have a nice breakfast. I should maybe enjoy the sunshine before I fight traffic into downtown. Happy Friday!

No comments: