Tuesday, June 10, 2008

THE WEATHER HAS JOKES

Fuck SoCal weather this time of the year. While the rest of the country is in full summer-mode, we're teetering between super hot and annoyingly cold. And as past experience suggests, this will last pretty much ALL of June. The damn "June Gloom" came just as the "May Gray" was on its way out. And while there will be pockets of hot days, they come in-between all of these weird-ass cold days. I seriously go to work wearing sweaters in the AM, and - more than likely - I'm wearing the damn thing again when I'm leaving the office. This is messing with my head. My body feels the cold, and instantly I'm lazy. I don't know what the gym is anymore, and the food keeps flowing into my mouth as if I'm about to fucking hibernate for a long winter. (Yeah, as if someone is holding a gun to my head as I stuff my face every hour on the hour... Right.)

I'm waiting for someone to jump out in front of me, and throw streamers and confetti over my head singing, "This is just a joke, my friend! This is just a joke!"

Ha. The joke is on me. That's just it.

I'm cranky. Damn Celtics losing today doesn't make me feel any better. Fuckers.

No comments: