Sunday, April 5, 2009

GOOD FRIENDS BRING SMILES... GREAT FRIENDS BRING ---CHICKEN

Last Friday was a pretty random day in the office. My boss cut out early, and while she was away she received a delivery of a dozen Sprinkles cupcakes. I called her to ask what to do with them, and she said to just pass them out since they'd probably not sit well after the weekend. Pass them out I did...

I took one and brought it to my friend, Yomi. Later on in the afternoon, she came upstairs to my cube and brought something in return:


You should've seen the look on my face! I literally fell on the floor, and laughed my ass off in disbelief at my friend's sheer ghettoness. But the gesture was heart-felt, and I secretly melted. Yomi sho nuff knows the way to my heart...! (HAHAHAHA.)

Yomi is the epitome of a "great" friend. I heart her!